- All products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
- Any products which are not of reasonable quality due to manufacturing errors will be repaired or replaced as subject to the terms of our warranty
- Whether the item(s) will be repaired or replaced will be determined by management and our suppliers. Replacements must be for the same item unless the specific item is unavailable.
Any customers that are unhappy with their order can return the product in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a refund minus the cost of delivery and collection.
All exchanges and returns are subject to a collection/exchange fee and the original delivery fee is non-refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse the return if the item has been damaged by the customer on or after delivery.
For assistance with a completed order please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com with a copy of your receipt, pictures of any issues with a product and a brief description of the issue.
If you wish to cancel your order but it has already been processed or a delivery has been booked you will be charged a cancellation fee of up to the cost of delivery.
Any customers who are unhappy with their order can exchange the items for an alternative within 14 days of delivery, provided the original items are unused and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the exchange should the item be damaged by the customer on or after delivery.
All exchanges are subject to a £50 admin fee plus an additional delivery fee and the original delivery fee is non-refundable.
Customers will have to pay the price difference for the exchange of items which are a higher price.
Exchanges will be refused on collection if the items to be returned have been used or damaged by customers.
All products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
- The warranty entitles customers to a repair or replacement for all goods which are faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect.
- All customers must submit photo and/or video evidence along with information about the issues with the item(s) for our suppliers to review.
- Based on the information and evidence provided by customers, our suppliers will determine whether a repair or replacement is the most appropriate solution.
What the warranty includes:
- Manufacturing defect including issues or damage to the item that are the result of poor workmanship by the manufacturer.
- This includes any manufacturing defects which result in the goods not being fit for purpose, of good quality, or as described.
- Any damage that occurs before the product has been delivered to the customer. Customers are required to inspect the product on delivery and report any damage or issues with the sofa while the delivery team is still present. Any damage reported after the delivery team vacate the area will be acted upon at the discretion of Sofa Bliss.
What the warranty excludes:
- Any damaged caused by the customer on or after delivery of the item
- Any damage resulting from standard wear and tear of the item
- Any damage resulting from misuse or failure to take proper care of the item
- Any damage caused by washing items. Please see our product care information
- We recommend that customers hand wash items to decrease the risk of items becoming damaged.
- Any items washed in a washing machine should be washed on delicate/gentle cycle in cold water.
- While sofas and beds come with a 12-month manufacturer guarantee, customers should refrain from jumping on or stacking heavy objects on our products as this may cause the frames of the item to break.
How to contact us
For assistance with a completed order please contact our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included:
- Contact number
- Delivery address & delivery Date
- Photographs of the issue
- A copy of your receipt
- Description of the issue & how the issue occurred